Wednesday 23 May 2012

All done and dusted... I hope

Having examined the hard copy of my revisitation project I realised some shots needed redoing, and a look at on-line aerial photo-maps found one location I had struggled to find on the ground. So more trips with the camera and 50mm lens were ordered.

The book needed another edit to include one new picture, and I added one which had been omitted to balance out two I decided to remove. After much checking and rechecking I am 99% sure the project is complete. It's time to order a hard copy and make sure.

The scene below isn't part of the project, just something I took along the way. It is an illustration of the old and the new though. The entrance to the railway has been rejuvenated in the last couple of years. Not the A-board though!



No comments: